PICKLEBALL FOR YOUR CLUB
Pickleball - Your Next Business Growth Opportunity
Did you know Pickleball is the fastest growing sport* in the country? Here are four reasons you should consider adding Pickleball to your courts:
- Baby-Boomers (age 50 and up) have embraced Pickleball as a fun, athletic, social alternative to tennis that is easier on the knees, hips and elbows. We often hear “I love tennis, but I can’t play anymore, I’m so thankful I found Pickleball.”
- Monetize open courts: Putting in Pickleball courts, or lining a few existing courts for Pickleball play, means you can capitalize on the surge in demand and increase court utilization.
- Different strokes for Pickleball Folks: Offer Pickleball when tennis courts are less busy (morning hours when lessons aren’t taking place or leagues aren’t running) and Pickleball’s key age 50+ demographic is available.
- Pickleball means incremental revenue renting court time and selling paddles, balls, shoes and apparel in your pro shop.
Pickleball has seen tremendous growth in Bergen, Rockland and Orange counties. A current 9-week clinic at Larchmont High School in Westchester has 30 paying customers turning away others just as interested. The market is there – it’s time to grab your share of this growing sport!
Pickleball Obsession (www.PickleballObsession.com) can help get you on your way. Tina and Ira are both certified and insured Pickleball instructors who can create introductory clinics, beginner and advanced classes, and even social events to introduce Pickleball to your club and community.
Now is a great time to learn how we can help bring Pickleball to your club to protect your future revenue.
Tina Marchie Ira Sussman
IPTPA Certified Coaching Professional PCI Certified Coaching Professional
* According to NBC News and the USAPA, Pickleball has had a 650 percent increase in numbers over the last six years.